Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I.N.F.I.N.I.T.Y

Good Morning darling!!!!

Someday, Somewhere. I will live in Peace and Happiness....with person that im love. LOVE you LOADS!

In life, i just staying to be humble. Never boast. Never be too proud or arrogant. Life is uncertain. I never know what's coming and what next happen to me. Everyday i pray, hope Allah will show the truth. I cant count how much i love you, how much i miss you. In fact, sumtimes i lay down..and you come to me to give your hand, to share your strength as well. Thanks so much Udaputra!

Muahhhhhhhhhhhh!

No New Year's Day to celebrate
No chocolate covered candy hearts to give away
In fact here's just another ordinary day
But what it is, is something true
Made up of these three words that I must say to you..
...
I just write to say I LOVE YOU
I just write to say how much I CARE
I just write to say I LOVE YOU
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart..

Have a LOVEly day My Beloved. Huggy Wuggy :-)
 

1 comment: