Friday, July 15, 2011

anak sape nihhh??

She is clumsy and it is in her nature.
She can say such thing and make you wonder if you should get up set or love her more.
She likes to be herself.
She has good taste in good food, and she is fat.
She loves a surprise and loves to make ppl happy.

yesss...she is Muhaini Ibrahim!!! 

♥ she love...♥
.myself.
.myfamily.
.my Jengs.
.best buddies.
.my soiV.
.eating + shopping + travelling.
.waterfall.
.sleeping.
.novels.
.polkadots.
.rainbow.
.owls.
.wali band.
.air bandung.
.cooking + baking.
.dreaming and planning.
.talking and laughing.
.sharing ice cream with someone special.
.someone who will love me for me.


Born on August 24, 1986.
The 2nd daughter for Emak and Ayah,
a rajin sister for her 1 big sisters,and 3 younger sista
a superfun auntie to be for her lil baby love in kaklong tummy
and
an extremely mereng girlfriend, bestfriend, sister and
the super mengada  for Jasrul Bin Jamaluddin.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment